With over 35 years of commercial management experience including strips malls, office buildings, retail & industrial buildings; we will ensure that your commercial building is managed effectively and will deal with all aspects of the commercial real estate management.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communication and correspondence to owners and tenants;
- Lease Negotiations and Renewals;
- Contract administration, tendering process for repairs, maintenance, cleaning, waste removal, recycling and grounds-keeping services;
- Ensuring all insurance requirements are met;
- Receiving contractor proof of insurance and/or clearance letters from Saskatchewan Workers' Compensation Board;
- Management and Supervision of building staff;
- Supervision of care-taking, grounds-keeping and maintenance personnel and activities.
Financial Management and Reporting Services:
- Collection of monthly fees, miscellaneous charges;
- Implementation of actions for the collection of delinquent rent collection;
- Collection, processing & payment of expenses;
- Management of Security Deposits'
- Monthly financial statements including balance sheet, accounts payable; accounts receivable, and monthly cash flow provided in a timely manner
- Disbursement of proceeds;
- Banking services as required.
Maintenance and Repair Services:
- Coordination of caretaking, grounds-keeping, interior and exterior common area cleaning and maintenance, as well as snow, recycling and waste removal;
- Coordination and supervision of maintenance and upgrade construction;
- Maintenance programs for equipment;
- Repair/Replacement programs for structural and decorative items to ensure the quality appearance of common properties;
- Thorough routine inspections;
- Coordination of insurance claims and repairs;
- Provision of 24-hour emergency service.
Wascana Property Management provides quality services allowing owners to rest assured that all matters pertaining to their investment are tended to with the highest degree of professionalism.