With over 20 years of condominium management experience we will ensure that your condominium is managed effectively and in compliance with all provincial regulations & requirements.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communication and correspondence to owners and tenants;
- Preparing welcome packages for unit owners with relevant building information etc.;
- Organization of and attendance at all general meetings and 5 board meetings per year, preparation and distribution of all minutes and agendas;
- Reviewing and making recommendations regarding bylaws;
- Contract administration, tendering process for repairs, maintenance, cleaning, waste removal, recycling and grounds-keeping services;
- Act as the registered office for the corporation, including legal documentation, preparing estoppel certificates, minute records, registers and financial records, maintaining corporation registries and files;
- Ensuring all insurance requirements are met; including Officers and Directors liability insurance; and insurance risk assessments;
- Receiving contractor proof of insurance and/or clearance letters from Saskatchewan Workers' Compensation Board;
- Management and Supervision of building staff;
- Supervision of care-taking, grounds-keeping and maintenance personnel and activities;
- Ensuring reserve fund studies are completed in accordance with the Condominium Property Act.
Financial Management and Reporting Services:
- Collection of monthly condominium fees, levies, penalties, miscellaneous charges;
- Implementation of actions on authority of the Board for the collection of delinquent fees and assessments;
- Depositing all funds to the condominium trust accounts;
- Collection, processing & payment of expenses;
- Monthly financial statements including balance sheet, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and monthly cash flow provided in a timely manner;
- Payroll Services, employee bonding;
- Assistance in the development and recommendation of annual operating budgets, capital expenditure planning, reserve fund requirements;
Maintenance and Repair Services:
- Coordination of caretaking, grounds-keeping, interior and exterior common area cleaning and maintenance, as well as snow, recycling and waste removal;
- Maintenance programs for equipment;
- Repair/Replacement programs for structural and decorative items to ensure the quality appearance of common properties;
- Thorough routine inspections;
- Provision of 24-hour emergency service.
Wascana Property Management provides quality services allowing owners to rest assured that all matters pertaining to their investment are tended to with the highest degree of professionalism.