With over 20 years of condominium management experience we will ensure that your condominium is managed effectively and in compliance with all provincial regulations & requirements.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communication and correspondence to owners and tenants;
- Preparing welcome packages for unit owners with relevant building information etc.;
- Organization of and attendance at all general meetings and 5 board meetings per year, preparation and distribution of all minutes and agendas;
- Reviewing and making recommendations regarding bylaws;
- Contract administration, tendering process for repairs, maintenance, cleaning, waste removal, recycling and grounds-keeping services;
- Act as the registered office for the corporation, including legal documentation, preparing estoppel certificates, minute records, registers and financial records, maintaining corporation registries and files;
- Ensuring all insurance requirements are met; including Officers and Directors liability insurance; and insurance risk assessments;
- Receiving contractor proof of insurance and/or clearance letters from Saskatchewan Workers' Compensation Board;
- Management and Supervision of building staff;
- Supervision of care-taking, grounds-keeping and maintenance personnel and activities;
- Ensuring reserve fund studies are completed in accordance with the Condominium Property Act.
Financial Management and Reporting Services:
- Collection of monthly condominium fees, levies, penalties, miscellaneous charges;
- Implementation of actions on authority of the Board for the collection of delinquent fees and assessments;
- Depositing all funds to the condominium trust accounts;
- Collection, processing & payment of expenses;
- Monthly financial statements including balance sheet, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and monthly cash flow provided in a timely manner;
- Payroll Services, employee bonding;
- Assistance in the development and recommendation of annual operating budgets, capital expenditure planning, reserve fund requirements;
Maintenance and Repair Services:
- Coordination of caretaking, grounds-keeping, interior and exterior common area cleaning and maintenance, as well as snow, recycling and waste removal;
- Maintenance programs for equipment;
- Repair/Replacement programs for structural and decorative items to ensure the quality appearance of common properties;
- Thorough routine inspections;
- Provision of 24-hour emergency service.
Nicor Group of Companies provides quality services allowing owners to rest assured that all matters pertaining to their investment are tended to with the highest degree of professionalism.